I’m 29 years old, 1.59 m tall, weighs 54 kg. May the doctor consult diet to help lose about one kilogram a week (Thao).
My one-day menu includes:
6h30: A glass of milk + 1/2 avocado + a bowl of soup + a chicken egg.
8:00: A cup of coffee.
9:30: A glass of orange juice.
Lunch: A bowl of soup + food with + 1/2 sweet potatoes.
Dinner: Two bananas + a box of yogurt + an apple.
I have a need to reduce to 46 kg. My activities are quite passive and do not participate in exercise classes because I do not have time. With this level of food, I can only lose one kilogram in three weeks. Looking forward to consulting your doctor.
His BMI at 21.36 is still at the right weight. Losing weight to 46 kg will cause BMI to be undernourished. Instead of focusing on weight, you should maintain and develop muscle mass along with reducing fat mass. Since then I have a fit, healthy and neat body.
When focusing on weight, reducing calories and not moving also helps me lose weight. However, this is not a suitable and scientific way to lose weight. Reducing the excessive amount of calories needed will result in a decrease in muscle mass, while the fat mass remains the same.
Weight control does not mean being dependent on weight. If you want your body to be neat, you should combine your regular physical activity schedule and a healthy diet. At that time, even if the weight did not change, the muscle mass increased and the fat mass decreased, making him look neat and healthy.
A healthy and scientific diet is a balance between food groups and does not eliminate any group, nor does it consume too many food groups. Some tips for you:
- Eat 3 main meals, absolutely do not skip meals. A meal must ensure a sufficient amount of starch, protein can be from meat, fish, eggs, seafood, beans, vegetables, fruits and milk (or dairy products).
- Diversity in starch selection: brown rice, whole grain brown bread, cereal … Balanced by animal protein (priority fish, chicken breast or lean meats) and vegetable protein (from beans, nuts) .
- Choose less sweet fruits. Do not replace fresh fruit with juice. For vegetables, boil method is preferred. With milk and milk products such as yogurt, cheese … should choose fat-free, sugar-free.
- Limit street snacks with unnecessary empty energy such as milk tea and other sugary drinks, cakes, greasy fried skewers as well as fast foods like sausage, pizza, chicken fry…
- Maintain regular physical activity schedule 30 minutes a day with exercises suitable for weight loss purposes. Please create a healthy and active living routine, control the quantity and quality of food loaded daily. To make a detailed plan and be suitable for each individual, you should see a doctor for specific advice.